Safe One Basic Driver Training Course
THIS COURSE IS FULL. PLEASE DO NOT NOMINATE ON THE WAIT LIST.
The course is in three parts:
Vehicle Inspection – The vehicle inspection ensures you and your vehicle are ready to undertake the course. The inspections for this course are on Wednesday 7 April. Please nominate separately on the website for this part of the course.
Pre-Night – The Pre-night for this course is on Wednesday 28 April at 19:00 (7pm). Details of the venue will be forwarded to participants via email as this may be subject to change. ATTENDANCE AT THIS THEORY COURSE IS MANDATORY PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE WEEKEND DRIVING COMPONENT.
Weekend Course – This is the main driving course consisting of theory and practical driving sessions.
What to Bring for the weekend:
- Yourself & family and a 4WD in good mechanical condition
- Camping gear for 2 nights stay
- Food (including happy hour stuff) and clothing for 2 days.
- Chairs to sit on around the fire
- Recovery gear, as per hand out given at vehicle inspection or pre-meeting
- Garbage bags for all your rubbish to take home
- Notebook & pen
- Full tank of fuel
- Drinking water
- Your vehicle’s manual (if you have it)
There is a large First Aid Kit at Talooge and a gas BBQ. For more specific details about the course including participant instructions please contact email@example.com, or Bron (Education Coordinator) at club meetings. To book on this training event please nominate on the website.
You must confirm your attendance on the course one week prior to the course or your place may be given to members waiting to do the course
NOTE THIS COURSE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES WITH ROOF TOP TENTS OR CAMPER STYLE SLIDE ON BACKS TO UTES