Rose Pruning Workshop
- Best practise rose care.
- Rose rescue pruning, shaping prunes.
- Tools; which ones and how to use.
- Service and sharpen secateurs.
- Opportunity for participants to practise under instruction
- Every participant receives handouts on rose care and pruning tips.
- We could then head for coffee/drinks at a nearby café or club.
1 August – 10: am Queanbeyan, Matt and Terri’s bush roses are ideal for rose teaching. Easy access and early morning sun. These roses offer plenty of pruning practice, you cannot go wrong with these roses. After talk and demo you’ll be pruning with assistance from myself and another Garden Girl. We’ll be feeding the roses and digging out a rose gone to root stock and planting a new bare root rose covering the tips and tricks for success.
Lunch at local pub, Indian or Thai by consensus. Address provided to participants a week prior. Bring your garden gloves. Full workshop kit supplied, secateurs, pruning saws, tools, the lot.